El Paso County Prescription Discount Card
About the El Paso County Prescription Discount Card
Provided to you in a joint effort of El Paso County and the National Association of Counties (NACo), you can save money on many of your prescription purchases! NACo has negotiated a high-volume discount with CVS Caremark, which gets the medications direct from pharmaceutical companies.
Any county resident without prescription coverage can use this program. Even if you have insurance for prescription medication, you may still benefit from the discount card, since it may save you money on prescription medications your existing plan does not cover.
Everyone is eligible!
- No income requirements
- No age requirements
- Unlimited use for the whole family
- Use with your existing healthcare insurance
Easy, Convenient, Valuable
- Cards are available at Town Hall.
- Save an average of 20% off the pharmacy’s regular price on all commonly prescribed prescriptions and an average savings of 50% on 90-day supplies of select generics through mail service. Savings are also available on high-tech and injectable medication through the specialty pharmacy.
- There are no claim forms to fill out and no membersip fees.
- More than 59,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, almost 100 are right here in the county!
- Useful for small businesses that fall below ACA minimums and do not offer health insurance to employees.
For more information, call Toll Free: 877-321-2652 or 719-520-MEDS (6337). Or visit our website: http://www.elpasoco.com/Prescription